Friday, February 8, 2008

Jennifer Beals visits Tokyo!

::Sigh:: Apparently I visited Tokyo a tisch too early and missed the lovely Ms. Beals, who after three days of promoting season 1 of the L-Word in Tokyo (Season 1 on DVD has just been released there) took some of her free time to visit the well known and popular women's gay bar, Kinswomyn, in the district of Nichome. Apparently this was quite a shock for all of the patrons of the small and dimly lit bar, and everyone erupted in glee when the opening theme of the L-word began playing shortly after Ms. Beal's grand arrival.

I'm happy to say that I too made a visit out to Kinswomyn, myself while I was there (it was near impossible to find) and am sad to say that I was NOT there when Ms. Beals made her appearance. Apparently she took the time to meet all the patrons, sign autographs, take photos and be the general doll that she is. ::Sigh::.

3 comments:

TheHOchieS said...

Yeah, remember that time? Not my finest moment but we did leave those 5 lesbians in that bar thinking you were a bastard for taking your gf all the way to Tokyo to break up with her. Ah, memories...

Unknown said...

Yah, it's nice to know that my reputation as an international heart breaker is cemented in the minds of all the Japanese lezzies thanks to you.

Thanks for messin w/ my game beethice, thanks. -_-

TheHOchieS said...

Heh heh. You're welcome. =)