Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lesbian Cunnilingous Montage...who knew?

I saw a clip of the last episode of the l-word yesterday and I must say I never thought that I would ever have a chance to string together the words "Lesbian Cunnilingous Montage", but now I have. I don't really know how to feel about this little clip, I think falls in somewhere between awe and mortification. Oh L-word, how you never cease to amaze!

In more somber news, since there's been no talk of renewal (Showtime has never renewed a series past the 5th season) and it seems as if the media has gotten sick of us lesbians (the recent cancellation of South of Nowhere and last year Sugar Rush) I would not be surprised to see the L-word go next. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Paris Hilton may be L-words last hope! While I was most definitely mortified to see the ever drunken and visually unflattering heiress fondle and manhandle Katerine Moening at some party earlier this year, evidently it has been stated that homegirl will make a guest appearance on the L-word. Since the show had already been filmed in its entirety by the time the news was announced, one can only hope that it means that there will be another reason...though is another season worth it if it's sullied by Paris Hilton?

Oh and just because I seem to have a developed a major love for Ellen Page (and she may be one of the fold!) here are some Ellen the second (after Ms. Degeneres) clips and pics!



"Why can't I just hug other girls w/ my legs and not have it labeled"

Boys underwear! Gay!







It seems she also has a penchant for trendy outerwear (hoodies, jackets!)



And look good in a dress...

2 comments:

ulla said...

tomorrow you shall be featured at http://stuffdykeslike.blogspot.com

:D

Anonymous said...

Solidarity over the L-word issue. I've been crossing my fingers that this whole "no 6th season" nonsense is all a big JUST KIDDING! waiting to happen.

Also, Ellen Page. Sweet Jesus, Ellen Page.