Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Epic fail with the blog plans...my bad!

Well apparently work boredom related motivation stops...once you stop working! Whoops, as such all of my ambitious goals for the blog has fallen by the wayside, though I did try. I have to say this summer was rather hectic and fairly insane (as insane as a globe trotting vet student's can be). So for now I'll just wave a quick hello, say how do you do and fill you guys in on my latest queer related pop cultural loves next time. However, no post would be complete without at least one photo of a dearly beloved dykon of mine.


::Sigh:: It's been too long Ms. Beals.

1 comment:

TheHOchieS said...

I meant to comment on this the other day, but forgot. Just to let you know I'm keeping an evil eye on you! I meant..eye. yes, just an eye...