Monday, November 26, 2007

L-Word

If you were to ask any of my friends what my number one pop cultural obsession is I'm sure the majority of them would respond with "Oh, god. Don't start her off. The frigging L-Word." Since the premier of the series in January of 2004 I have been merrily fanatical about this series. Now to be honest the show has had it's ups and downs, but if it's one thing lezzie's are know for, it's for sticking with something for the long haul (and yes as in U-Haul'esque dedication). So in celebration of the 5Th and what appears to me from the promo, very exciting season of The L-Word, here are some vids!



I'm happy to say that I actually have been personally (and no get your head out of the gutter) exposed and a witness to Lesbian Turkish Oil Wrestling. It is a spectacle that everyone should witness at least once in their lives ^_^. Oh and this scene would be ten times better if it were NOT Jenny.

And the official Showtime Promo.



Ack a love triangle! One that I actually care about and not that lame ass Shane+Carmen+Jenny triangle. You know nobody was rooting for Jenny and she never had a chance to begin with. Ugh.

2 comments:

TheHOchieS said...

Oye! You had the preview up twice! I didn't see no love triangle bidness!

TheHOchieS said...

I am so judging you right now.

- H1