Friday, December 7, 2007

I Heart Anna Faris

My first introduction to Anna Faris was through her goofy sexy role as Cindy Campbell in Scary Movie. While not exactly a superstar and prone to taking odd supporting roles, I always find myself twitering excitedly when I spot her in the peripheral of any movie. Well last night I got I was twitering with such glee that I would put a chipmunk to shame.

I finally conceded to a friend of mine and watched May, a movie my friend has been a fanatic about since it came out. While I expected an odd story line, cheesy special effects (it's an indie film) and a tragic heroine, what I didn't expect to see was a quirky Anna Faris prancing around. That is, prancing around as a lesbian. A silly come hither, getting tons of play and even owns a cat, lesbian. Oh happy friggin day! While I found the film amusing, I think that I'll just skip all the May parts and go straight (er towards) to the Anna's scenes.

"Shut up you hooker!" ~Polly (Anna Faris in May)

2 comments:

TheHOchieS said...

You just had to put the picture of her hand down that nasty ass toilet, didn't you? You zart.

I've decided the use of 'zart' is only appropriate for your blog, not mine. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I posted that particular picture b/c I wanted to highlight her comedic appeal.

And since you're the one that "zarts" and is the origin for such things, I think it should remain on your blog. Welcome.