Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Lezberado

The other week I was introduced to a little video called "Two Girls and One Cup". If you have already viewed this little morsel of internet magic than no other explanation is needed, if you have not...well then google at your own risk. In any event this lead me to further youtube the reactions of some viewers to this video and well amusing as they were, didn't quiet fill the lesbian media viod I've been feeling lately.

In case your curious, this void refers to not having ANY available lesbian tv in my life. And yes I know Dante's Cove season 3 is currently on air as well as Exe's and Oh's, but I don't have Here! and I just can't seem to get into Exe's and Oh's. That may have something to do with Heather Matarrazo's (or Stacey Perkin,aka vagina wig, according to a Jenny Schecter) two toned hair character. That's not to say I don't absolutely love Michelle Paradise and her partner in crime Marie Alton, but their collective charm is not enough for me to get over the collective grimace inducing Kris and Chris phenomenon...and the suddenly apt nickname of Vagina Wig. Sorry ladies, I know this declaration may be gasp inducing, but I don't have to love all things gay.

So returning back to my youtube adventures, I decided to see what was the most viewed L-word video to date. The first was a showtime promo clip and the second was this little vlog by Lezberado, titled Revenge Fantasies. After hesitantly clicking on the link I found myself quite amused, as it's true that there's nothing more cathargic than hating on Jenny. I've posted below another vlog by the deadpan and witty Lezbarado.

"I got hooked because I was, well watching the ladies, who doesn't?" Her ability to unerringly hit the truth astounds me.

No comments: